Union County Internship
Serve on the executive leadership committee at a local BW NICE chapter and learn the operations of a non-profit board. The Union County Chapter President, Jigisha (Gigi) Thakor will assign duties as needed for event planning and fundraising activities during the internship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with coordinating special events as assigned.
Marketing and Promotions
- Create promotions on social media.
- Set up pre-registration.
- Utilize Excel spreadsheet to record and track the costs.
- Work with the treasurer to stay within budget.
- Update list of potential donors and donation amounts.
- Utilize Constant Contact to maintain member list and communicate with members.
Enrolled in a 4-year college working toward a bachelor degree, entering their junior or senior year. Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, social media, and Constant Contact email marketing. Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
Projected weekly hours: 12-15
Monthly breakfast meetings take place on the last Wednesday of the month.
Supervisor Contact Information:
Jigisha (Gigi) Thakor
110 Fieldcrest Avenue
3rd Floor, Suite 20
Edison, NJ 08837