Monroe County Internship
The internship will involve a combination of on-site and virtual meetings.
- Serve on the executive leadership committee and learn the operations of a non-profit board. Duties will involve digital efforts as well as onsite support.
- Attend all chapter meetings that will occur on the second Tuesday of the month. Arrange for a group photograph of all attendees at each monthly meeting; enlist the help of a venue employee to take the picture; assist with registration and room set up for monthly chapter meetings. Plan to arrive no later than 8 AM.
- Assist and provide support for the Board with events
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with registration and room set up for monthly meetings.
- Research and create engaging and appropriate social media content relevant to Women in Business.
- Assist PR Director with executing Red Shoe event day activities on April 26, 2019.
- Run errands related to event planning.
- Assist the PR Director with drafting press releases and promotions.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, social media, and knowledge of Constant Contact email marketing. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Projected weekly hours: 8-10, both on-site and virtual
- Supervisor: Lehigh Valley Chapter President
- Location for BW NICE meetings/events:
- Best Western, Bethlehem, PA
- Steel Club, Hellertown, PA
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Carol-Anne Minski