Work with Diane Simovich, Founder and President of BWNICE. Attend one of the Board of Trustee meetings and spend a day shadowing Diane Simovich. Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month at Unity Bank, 64 Old Highway 22, Clinton, NJ 08809.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a newsletter for mentor and internship programs.
- Complete template for Corporate BWNICE newsletter.
- Assist with leadership training programs and prep for board meetings.
- Develop promotional materials such as flyers, brochures, mailings.
- Assist with social media communications.
- Assist with coordinating special events as assigned.
- Assist with executing event day activities.
- Assist with drafting press releases and promotions.
- Support with chapter communications.
- Follow up with chapters.
- Provide support to local chapters.
- Maintain and update membership database.
- Send newsletters.
- Create campaigns for newsletters.
Web page maintenance
- Act as liaison to web manager and chapters.
- Perform some direct maintenance.
Enrolled in a 2- or 4-year college working toward an associate or bachelor’s degree, entering their junior or senior year. Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, social media, and knowledge of Constant Contact email marketing. Good verbal and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Projected weekly hours: 8-10, both on-site and virtual
- Location for internship: 4 Wharton Way, High Bridge, NJ 08829
- BW NICE meetings/events
- Hunterdon County breakfast meetings (2nd Wednesday of the month) or
- Somerset County breakfast meetings (2nd Thursday of the month).
Supervisor contact information:
Founder & President, BW NICE
1802 Route 31 N, Mailbox #275
Clinton, NJ 08809